CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TC Eggington's


I gave 7 years of my life to TC Eggington's as a waitress and expediter. Those were some good old days. Two of my brothers worked there and my sister at the same time. My brothers were half ass bus boys and my sister was the hostess that was always crying because her boyfriend who also worked there was a jerk. I made some of my best friends to this day there. We shared the throbbing feet syndrome, the cheap tippers and the hot guys that would come in and pray they would be seated in our section. Waiting tables was a good experience that I feel everyone should have. It teaches you to be kind to the servers when you go out, and tip them well. It was by far one of the hardest jobs I have had. I did enjoy it and worked up until 1 week before I gave birth to Abby. I even went back after I had her. By then I had Marc working there as well while he was in Law School. I met some of my waitress friends there yesterday for brunch. If you have never eaten there before you are not in the "IN" crowd I must say. They hands down have the best food going. Call ahead for reservations because you will wait if you don't have one on the weekends. Oh, by the way....if you were rude to us when we were serving you we would pick potatoes off your plate and eat them before we brought it out to you.


Pancakes that rock!!!!!


French toast and omlete. The bran muffins are to die for too!



4 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

that looks so good! I'm glad you could meet your friends there. Hey, I was thinking if we do go to the asu gym meet lets go out to eat before. we could celebrate wyatt's birthday with a free dessert! Or maybe just go for ice cream

ACS said...

Yum!

Nicole said...

To this day, that is still my FAVORITE breakfast place! The food is so good.

I love your stories about you all working there years ago...good ole' Tom.

Sheri said...

I've never been there. That food looks heavenly...