CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Abby rocked the house




Abby had her last tournament of the season. They walked away taking first place in their division. Not without a fight I might add. They had 2 games on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. Their last game on Sunday they were so tired but they were playing the championship game so they had to step it up. It went into triple overtime. Yes, triple overtime. Everyone was on their feet cheering. It was great. I felt so happy for Abby. She played well and had between 6 and 10 points every game. She has been so dedicated and that makes me proud. Abby I love you and love to watch you play the game. It makes me smile. You make me smile. I love you! These pictures are of her shooting the ball. She thought they were really cool. So do I.


4 comments:

ACS said...

They are amazing pics of an amazing girl! :-) Congrats! You go, Girl! lol

Ann said...

Those are awesome pictures! Way to go Abby! I think you have more sports talent in one hair follicle than I have in my whole body! :D

Sheri said...

I love the last one - she got some serious air :)

Laura Fuller said...

you can tell when someone is a serious basketball player by the bent wrist in the air.