CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm a drop out

I can't handle this blog anymore. It's not fun. I feel like it's turned into homework. I have really tried hard to get motivated about it again but I can't. I already have so much homework to do everyday that I can't do more. I mean I am doing homework in 2nd grade, 3rd grade, trying to keep up with the 5th grade stuff (It's kinda hard. Sometimes we have to have Marc help us) and well with the 7th grade stuff Abby is doing I just stand by for moral support. Who cares I forgot some of the stuff. I graduated from ASU and have my degree and people in the working field don't have to worry about me joining them. If I ever get a job I would love to work at Starbucks or Nordstroms and I don't need to be up on my game for math, nouns and verbs. I just gotta look cute and smile. Right? So this blog entry is because I need to know how to make all of my past entries into a book. Does anyone know how or where to do this?

5 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

book? more like a pamphlet. go to blurb.com

Rachel said...

why?!

Sheri said...

I don't know how to make your blog into a book but I know you can do it. I'm not a lot of help, I know.

I'm going to be bummed if you quit blogging...but I guess it's not all about me.

Keri said...

I feel this way too sometimes,so I just try to post on the important things that I will care about looking back on someday!

Don't stop blogging, your blog is fun to read!!!

Nicole said...

I totally feel the same way sometimes. Now, I just do it when I feel like it :)