CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Charity Event

Here I am at a Charity Event with some of my oldest friends. Yes, old as in their age but I meant old in knowing them longest. Now you ask me what Charity Event? No clue. My friend doing the hang ten sign invited us. Let's see I paid $100.00 bucks for 1 free drink. We didn't eat (too busy having fun), they gave us 1 free drink then I paid $8.00 per plastic half filled drink after and I lost all my chips within the first hour. Did I have fun???? Totally!!!! You can't put a price tag on hanging with your girl friends. Plus, got to stay the night at the new Hilton. Stayed up till 4am. Still recovering.

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

that necklace does look good

Sheri said...

You look totally hot in that picture.

I'm just saying.