CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

FOB

We went to the Fall Out Boy concert last week. It was Abby, Karley, Paige, Josh, Nathan, and Randal. It was such a great show! First of all Abby, Josh, and Karley had meet and greets with the bands. They felt so cool. They were able to enter the concert early and go hang out with them. When Abby met Pete she said "You know I'm cool with long distance relationships". To which Pete said "Aren't you like about 12?" To which Abby said "13". Then Pete said "Oh well that is much better, it could work". He gave Abby a hug. She about died right then and there. Hummm should I be worried that my little girl is in love with a married 28 year old? Well, he is a hottie. Let's just chalk it up to her having good taste in guys. Abby, Paige and Karley headed to the front and ended up getting in the front row pushed up right against the barricades. Oh, to be young again. They stood there for 6 hours but were able to see everything within 3 ft. I guess it was worth it. The opening bands were Hey Monday, Metro Station, All Time Low and Cobra Starship. Me, Josh and the boys hung out on the grass and danced. It was fun. I love that my kids like to go to concerts. I love it too!






2 comments:

Sheri said...

You are such a cool mom.

I would've died too if I got to hug Pete Wentz. I'm just saying...

nicolecakes said...

I give abby props.
i probably would have peed all over pete if i hugged him.

....

lucky ducks! :)