CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What 40 something year old girls do

A dunkin donuts just opened up by my kids school not too long ago. Can I just say this has been a lifesaver. It has done wonders for my self-esteem. You see after making a few we are late for school stops eat a donut in the car, I have found that there are some pretty cute guys that work there. So this has done wonders for my self esteem. You ask why? They always greet me with a friendly "Good Morning" on the drive through window microphone, followed by a "How are you today?" Huh? You are asking me? Someone caring? Wow! So we place our order I think to myself Which 25ish guy is working today? Is it the guy with blue eyes and great teeth or the guy with more of an edge to him? The girls and I wait while Josh and Nathan roll there eyes saying we are sick. I have found sometimes before I pick the kids up from school for some reason I just might need a little pick me up drink to get through the afternoon. Can I say SCORE if you have dogs in the car. I always tell Lilly to hide in the back of the car its just a little game we play. (just kidding) But I will say the workers do like dogs and have treats to give them. So that is what 40 something old girls do. We go to dunkin donuts. Now if I can just pin point these 2 workers schedules I will be set! Don't worry Marc- You are my one and only! Dunkin Donut outfit sometime?

S

4 comments:

David Fuller said...

Marc's long john.....huh??

Laura Fuller said...

that is funny! I'll have to take the dogs on a little drive thru visit.

Sheri said...

We always go to Bosa, but there are no hot guys there. I'm totally switching to Dunkin Doughnuts.

ACS said...

I am gonna have to check it out!